My Progress

Monday, April 29, 2013

Back on Track... again!

Today was a good day... well relatively so.
I ate a proper breakfast before I left for work, and had a yoghurt on my tea break at work... I had gotten into the FILTHY habit of having TWO slices of toast with REAL butter! Shocking!  That's one of the big changes I need to cement.  Fruit or yoghurt.  NO toast, no scones, no yummy brown bread!!
I had a pitta for lunch, that wasn't particularly low in pp, but it wasn't the worst decision I could have made.  And then I had one of my favourite dinners... chicken and cashew nuts.  I'll throw up the recipe in a minute.. just in case anyone might read this!
My brother called down earlier, and I may have gone a bit to town on the biccies, but I'm ok with it.  I didn't stop at the shop on my way home (another bad habit), and there was no trip to the shop after my lunch for chocolate either. 
Baby steps. that's the way to go!!
I also went to the gym, and did day1 week 2 of the C25K... I did notice the step up from last week I can tell ye!!
Here's to another good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment