My Progress

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ouch!

Yes, that's the sound of me banging my head when I fell off the wagon.  Easter Sunday it happened, and four weeks later, I'm actually coming round.  I don't like to think of the damage I've done, but at least now, I've woken up. 

Mini- goals are out the window... well at least the time scale is.  Right now, I just want to concentrate on eating healthily, and minding myself.   Needless to say, I'm quite disappointed in myself, but there's no point crying over it now... Just have to dust myself off, and start over- well not over exactly, I haven't put on three stone or anything... just maybe a half one or so.

This is my long week at work, so won't be weighing in this week. I'm going to start with a small few simple and very positive changes. 

  • I've bought a nice little notebook for tracking.  And a fancy new pen with several colours.  I'm going to track track track.  I'm going to write treats in red to show how many pp are being used on niceties. 
  • I'm going to plan my meals for the whole week, and get organised. 
  • I'm going to drink more water- no fizzies for me this week
That's all.. quite manageable.

It's soooo embarrassing to admit to cyperworld that I've f**ked up once again.  But I have to admit it... then I'll have some hope of not doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment