My Progress

Monday, April 8, 2013

My Steps to Goal

I've totally lost sight of where I want to go, and how I want to get there.  I used to have a list of mini-goals, and I LOVED ticking them off every couple of weeks.  I don't know why I stopped doing that... probably because I got kind of comfortable, and I bought some new clothes, and I didn't really see a need to be so "into" weight watchers... people were telling me I looked great, and I got comfortable... that was enough... right? WRONG! I'm over two stone over weight.  I may have looked alright.  I may have looked a bit better than before... but I didn't look like I'd reached my goal. 

So here's my current list of mini goals....
Last Wed, I weighed in at 14st 7.5 lb.... a half lb off three stone down.

  1. "Re-earn" my third stone, - 14 st 7
  2. Obese to being overweight BMI- 14 st 6
  3. Under 200lb- 14st 3.5
  4. Back to where I was when I was at my lowest this time- 14st 2
  5. Seventh silver seven/ 20% of bodyweight lost- 14 st
  6. In the 13's... can't remember the last time that happened!- 13 st 13.5
  7. My 50lb cert- 13st 13


That's my first few goals anyhow... it's a stone all told, and I'm not sure how long it will take me.  I'm almost afraid of timing my goals, because I've been dancing around the same few pounds for almost a year now. 
I've just joined Skinny Doll's latest challenge to lose a pound a week until the June Bank Holiday.
So here goes... I'm going to TRY to achive those first three goals by the May bank holiday- that's a 4lb loss in 4 weeks.  I'll try to achieve goals number 4-7 by the June Bank Holiday. 
I've been talking about these goals for AGES.... it's time to do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment