My Progress

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The start of the end? or a new beginning?

I need help... My newfound resolve of last week was short lived.  I've been overeating all week.  It was at its worst today, when I seemed to decide to just give up.  I've been at weight watchers for 15 months, and although I made good progress for the last while, for the last 10 or 11 months, I've gotten nowhere, and it seems as though I'm wasting my time and my energy (not to mind my money).
This morning I decided to cut my ties with Weight Watchers.  And now, I'm having second thoughts.  I can't even decide to drop out decisively!!
I know I'm dropping out for the wrong reasons.  If I'd reached a place where I was happy with my weight, and felt I could maintain solo, that would be ont thing.  But I haven't.  And I cant.  I KNOW that if I stop even pretending to be a weight watcher, I'll pile on the pounds again.  And I don't want to.  But I cant seem to make myself knuckle down to following the plan either. 

Tonight, I did something weird.  I undressed, and used the timer on my camera to take some naked fat photos... I promise I'm not going to follow this statement with posting them or anything!  They weren't anything I was proud of, and I didn't really enjoy looking at them.  They may have proved to me that I do need to keep going though  (I kinda wish I could have kept them to spur me on, but obviously I know that would be weird, and I'd be institutionalised if anyone found them!!). 

So this week, I'm going to do several things to try and get someway back on the right track....

  • I'm going to give up chocolate again.  Cold turkey.  I can't handle small bits, so I'll have none
  • I'm going to exercise at least three times between now and this time next week.  Proper exercise- red in the face, and actually sweating exercise.
  • I'm going to go filling and healthy.  I'm not having much success at tracking, so I'm going to change tack on this one.
Wish me luck folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment